mercredi 1 avril 2009

Wazzup people it me,
the Original Paparazzi~
~the Paparazzi Club~
Wanna join? NO! Cuz you suck. BIG TIME.
nah i just kiddingz
Heres comes the ph...wait a sec
The videos came later cuz i lazy, too lazy and the video is are like 20 min long with me in it like so many times that even i go to sleep. And yesh it what taken during the class test NYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
Im gonna post a short video 1 min longz later not now coz i loaded with fats wait that Malek's line...
Here come the photoszz

Wahh syukri phone you smsing Peggy ah?

Aiyo Adilah HandPhone only

Illegal Gathering. Sell Drugs

Sit for a while

and few seconds later



I AM BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I LOVE TO DRINK MILO :D

Off topic: those who negative commented me
I low stamina deh i tired lah, my problem what

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire