vendredi 22 mai 2009

camp camp camp

Hahaha, heyhey, its been so long since I've posted, like what? Months? Did you guys miss me? Did you miss me did you miss me did you miss me did you miss? Okay, what am i thinking, obviously you guys miss me, haha, i think I'm gonna have a hell lots of time at the camp, you guys must be united alright, hahah, we'll wear the jersey on the same day alright! :):):) So anyway, are you guys bringing the other jersey? The black one and the......... one with the golden words. Tell me tell me tell me. :D

Oh, and to some people, don't be disappointed with your results, there's still a long way to go, there's still End Year Exam, so don't worry, just work harder, this actually goes out to me also. But yeah, whatever, hahaha, don't care. I'm being real stupid now, I'm messaging someone but he's online at msn!!!!!!!! Hahaha, but whatever. ^^ Anyway, bye! Can't wait for camp now, hahah, climb tree? Lol!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire