samedi 18 juillet 2009

photos

Heyhey this is your dearest class bimbotic girl. HAHAH, OMG DID I JUST ADMIT THAT? xD So here's my shuffle video.........., HAHAHA, WTF LIKE REAL. Anyway i just blogged for the sake of blogging. Oh ya, i have some random 2E7 photos. Its not that uh.... ya nevermind. HAHA, anyway, there's alot of my photo, deal with it! HAHA, ITS MY PHONE ANYWAY. xD


THE MOST FAVOURITE-D PHOTO OF ALL. They're gonna kill me, but who cares. xD


Act cute sommore! xD




Beginning of 2009!!


HAHAHA.



WTF! HAHA.


Kinda obscene, i think. No? Yes? Lol idk. xD


HAHAHA.


HAHAHA WTF! xD


VERY LONG TIME AGO I THINK HAHA STILL NERD xD



Wooots, yesterday.


HAHAHAHAHA


Look closely, IM FEATURED!!!!!


I decided to kill myself first. LOL! Sorry my face ugly. xD


She wanted to kill me


YES SHE VERY VAIN USE MY PHONE SOMMORE!




OOOOPSSSS. xD



Sorry Eiei and Yinghui, truth is i actually didn't delete this photo. HAHAH!!




This bitch took a photo of her using my phone. HAHA.


Messy la i know.


LOL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire