vendredi 24 avril 2009

Been...

Hey guys..
So far i'm not gonna post on this blog until being requested or some events happens and stuff like thats.
So expect no pictures from me after awhile. And i stopped taking pictures after awhile (For class lah). But videos of fun things, I'm post those CME acts and not gonna post the humiliating videos, you know who you are. I think this is bad news but anyway f*ck off XD
Good News? Not sure but im gonna post some picture of malek and syukri :3 and some others pictures and my comments which is totally not funny at all :C
Enough of my announcement,
Here is the awaiting pictures,

Ye Shun Whispers, "Jia Hong, I love you" and Jia Hong smiles

Focus: Chair, Hand in the way, Some candid faces

Whats with syukri face?


Malek's Award-winning smile

On the MRT MRT LOCO TRAIN.
Here the video,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire