vendredi 24 avril 2009

IT'S shuyiiiii postt!!

hah:)
inoeALLofyouarewatingformypostrite...
HAHAHAHA. watever.____.
it's SHUYI post now!!
hmm..sadden that today and that day.ALOT THING HAPPEN!
rawl.cried after reading my own post.D:
but lukily,friends stood beside me and support me.thanks:)


when i am sad, D:
denise-she made me cool down by saying"DONT CRY LIAO LARH"
eiei-she made me talk by saying all those LOGICAL FACTS.
siqi-she made me hapy by leting me copy her math.hahXD
farah-she made me "hahaha" by saying lame joke.
felicia-she made me a fake "HAH" by poking me!pain..
adilah-she make me talk by stomping away and giving me thoses angry face which i NID to tok.
yinghui-she made me tok by flirtinf with GERLS.she noe i will jealouss~
elina-she make me smile by telling me not to cry and all sorts of FUNYY THINGS
elene-she make me shout by she keep singing"ABCD...." high pitch dhe ok.
minyi-she make me laugh loud by telling me those IDIOT joke and some FACTS.same as eiei.hah:)
meifeng-she make me wanted to scold her cause she everyting she don want lend meD:
aisha-she make me want tok col her name cause i dont now wat is so nice to read abt TWILIGH BOOK!
sebrena-she make me "hahaha" causes i remember i once said zhanyan fit her befor.but not now:)
malek-he make me smile?laugh?NOTHING.ok.if no him,no KAMPONG?!
yongchun-he make me smile by resembling of "L"
rongjian-he make me "HAHAHA"? by keep toking in those cheena ACCENT.ahhaa.
jiahong-he make me smile by thinking he and elene....EHMMM..
yilong-he make me SHOUT by him keep playing his finger to imidate that is the drum stick.NOISY~
jingxian-he make me..ehmm..(he not very closee to me sia)..make me TALK LOUDER!
weifeng-he make me "ahah" by keep doin those wat "later high birth rate.later low density"
HE NOE WAT I TOKIN!
yeeliang-he make me smile by keep saying abt HIM the ting.boringg.~
fangwei-he make me laugh by saying ENGLISH? not saying his english bad arh.ahahaxD
kimhao-he make me 'HAHAHA" by his nerdy BAD.and centre parting HAIR STYLE.hahah
zhanyan-he make me JEALOUS by keep saying wat he and HER share coke.hold hand.SUAN ME.-.-
yeshun-he make me SCREAM,SHOUT,CRY at him by putting "XIAO QIANG" at mee!!!!!
michael-he make me "ahah"? by keep saying wat"shuyi...balh,balh.shuyi." then ended up,i dn noe wat he toking.ahahahha
syukri-he make me feel DISGUSTED by him showing those OMG action!!
mustafa-he make me LAUGH? by his FACE?!hahaha
markus-he make me laugh by him keep SCRATCHING here and there alrh.donnoe for wat.
tengyeow-he make me laugh by him copying friends STUPID movement.-.- ahahha: )
chinghui-he make me smile by his "ACT COOL" look?cause he always sit there nv tok the loh.
puvan-he make me "ahah" by his accent.ahahha.
suneaik-he make me laugh by his LAME LAME LAME (thoses really very lame) JOKE.

EH,everyone!i post this post like for HALF AN HOUR HOR.damn tiring dhe lorh.soo READDD CAREFULLLYYY@!!!!: ))

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire